Bold Coast Outfitters
Sea Duck Hunting Guide Service on the Maine Coast
Guided Sea Duck Hunts
3-Day Hunt – Meals and Lodging not included
$1,200 per person
Hunt Only without Lodging & Meals
- 3 full days of guided sea duck hunting
- $1200 per hunter (lodging and meals not included)
- Three Day Maine Hunting License ($49.00)- Purchased from Maine’s IF&W
- Maine Duck Stamp ($7.50) – Check box when purchasing hunting license
- Federal Duck Stamp – May be purchased at any Post Office
- Hunting equipment, clothing, personal items
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities
For guests choosing to arrange their own meals and lodging, the following links are places we recommend to stay in the area. They provide the standards we need without the food aspect. There are numerous restaurants in the area that have local seafood.
PLACES TO STAY
Terms & Conditions
- A $500 dollar deposit is required to hold all hunt dates. Balance of the hunt is due October 1st.
- All hunts must be used in the year they are booked. There will be no rolled hunts unless cancelled by Bold Coast Outfitters due to weather or other unforeseeable circumstances before your arrival.
- If you have to cancel a hunt, you will be offered the next available date in that season if any are available. There will be no refunds. Your deposit to reserve your hunt will not roll over to anyone else. The deposit you send is your deposit and yours alone.
- Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. Due to the nature of our hunt and dependency on the weather we occasionally are forced to cancel because of weather and unsafe conditions. If a hunt is cancelled because of weather, we will work to reschedule the days within the same season.